Pagine

giovedì 30 ottobre 2014

I am on the Grabber Soul 1st Italian Beat Makers Convention documentary on Red Bull!

Today, on the Red Bull website, came out this great documentary about the amazing First Italian Beat Makers Convention, Grabber Soul, organized by amazing guys of the Fresh Yo! Label, which is one of the most interesting and powerful labels in the italian underground scene! This was a special event, which witnessed the strong union of the italian underground electronic movement! I took part as partecipant, I had great jam sessions with other musicians and played my love show as well! Such an honour to be part of this beautiful community! Here, in the video, you'll find me and other cool friends such as Godblesscomputers, Go Dugong, Sonambient, Apes On Tapes, kappah & Kali, HellomynameisraBioshi Kun (and the list goes on...) playing music in jam session and in live shows as well as talking about the musical movement! The documentary is in Italia, but I suggest you to watch it anyway, to feel the stunning energy which pervaded Florence on that awesome day!